Please remember that the word “riot” has been used to silence Black political action before. It trivializes Black actions as senselessly violent or worse yet, unprovoked. “Riot” is “uncontrolled behavior” or “a public disturbance”.
This isn’t a riot. This is a demonstration. This is a wake up call.
I’m literally a fucking lunatic on the inside but looking at me you could never tell
things to start doing:
- drink more water
- carry a camera everywhere i go
- read more books than i already do
- go for walks
- do yoga more often
- go to bed earlier
- enjoy the little things
- go outside more
- stop comparing myself to others
- stick to my goals n stop putting things off
- write down my feelings
- smile more, especially at random people